Katy and I have been thinking for a while of things we could do before the babies born, stuff we might not have the chance to for a while afterwards, and I guess as the old saying goes 'life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' we've ended up staying in bed all day, talking about what we could do, having a nap in the middle of the day, eating, just generally being pretty lazy.
It's been good, and to anyone out there who may be about to embark on a similar adventure, you should do it! Forget the fancy meal or the day at the health spa, instead just lock your door, get a boxset out or films you've been meaning to watch and just devote a day to being together.
Because if it's true what they say I think that's the thing you'll struggle most to do again, just doing nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment